Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chabo & Grandma Tomoko have more Sunny Days together


I can't stop wagging my tail! Chabo the cat is healing after her needed surgery. Thanks to your support and generosity, Another Sunny Day Fund was able to provide funding to help with her veterinary care! Now Chabo and Grandma Tomoka can be together for many more sunny days!


Dearest FLFF & Sandra,

On behalf of my Grandmother I am writing to you and thanking you for your help in saving Grandma's beautiful cat named CHABO that has brought so much happiness and love into my grandmothers life and our family when visiting. Her surgery went well, and if we would have waited any longer I don't think that CHABO would be here. The abcess/infection was rapidly weakening her immune system causing her to have a high temp of 103 degrees. She is currently resting and enjoying every bit of extra love and attention and seems thankful that we saved her from enduring any more pain. For some reason I really think she knows we helped her, and is seemingly grateful and affectionate than normal. Thank God for Four Legged Friends Foundation I don't know what WE or CHABO would have done without you. The very thought of losing such a beautiful pet would have been heartbreaking for my Grandmother since it is her only companion. Our family thanks Sandra for her speedy assistance you are a truly an Angel. With all our love and appreciation The Tsuji Family thanks FLFF, Sandra, and every volunteer/worker that dedicates their life, and time towards helping animals in need.

Pictured is Grandma Tomoko and Chabo at the vet office.

No comments:

Post a Comment