Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sparky & Smiley help me at the Pet Expo


So I went to the Santa Clarita Pet Expo last weekend. It was really fun. Meet Sparky and Smiley, they helped me man the booth. It was a hot day and they shared the shade with other doggies to cool off.

We met so many wonderful dog and cat lovers there. They liked what Four Legged Friends Foundation was doing to help keep families together and share Dancing with the Dogs to seniors and special needs kids. They were really nice and boy, their doggies were sweet too.

The dance teams had fun too. Everyone was cheering them on. Dexter, Piper and Laura did an awesome debut performance. I am happy they are part of our dance troupe. They may join me, Jess and Linda and Caesar and Kim as we visit the special needs elementary school next week. Can't wait.

I hope you all had a great weekend too! Oh and we will have event pictures posted soon by Lumel Photography. Melinda was very nice to donate her time.

No comments:

Post a Comment