Tuesday, May 25, 2010

210 dogs, cats, bunnies and a Taco!


I'm so excited to announce at the Best Friends Spring Super Adoption on Sunday....210 doggies, kitties, and bunnies found forever homes! How cool is that? I am so happy that I played with Four Legged Friends Foundation and watched the Dancing with the Dogs performances. Best yet...210 of my fur friends have homes!

Maybe I'll sign up for a free-style dance workshop on June 19th or 20th to support future adoption events. If you want to join me visit www.flff.org for details.

Of course we can't forget about a special Taco! He's recovering so nicely at boarding because he needs to be watched. The staff says he is so happy, friendly and feeling so much better! Check him out...no more lump!

Special barks out to all of you supporters out there! Without so many people helping however they can, these animals wouldn't find homes or get proper medical care!

Calls for financial help with vet care have increased at our office. If you can, please give to Another Sunny Day Fund so that we can help more pets in need of vet care!

No comments:

Post a Comment